Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Zebra + leopard in a gradient

Here is what I'm have been wearing the last days. It has brought a lot of attention when having it on, but what can you expect of load colors and patterns?

The gradient is sponged with the yellow and pink needme PARIS Nail Polish and the baby blue Gabrini Elegant at the end of the tip. The zebra lines are made with a fine brush dipped in the black Gabrini Elegant and the leopard spots are made with dotting tool dipped in black and then the blue Gabrini Elegant.

And here’s the pictures:



Bilden precis ovan och bilden precis nedan återspeglar manikyren bäst färgmässigt.

 





1 comment:

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.