Sunday, July 8, 2012

Kleancolor holo gradient in pink, blue and green

I really enjoyed having this on my nails. I really like gradients and this one feels extra summery fresh. And there will be a cascade of pictures... :)
As the last post showed I used Collection 2000 - 184 as a pink base. After that I sponged Gabrini Elegant - 324 in the middle and afterwards I sponged HM's nailpolish -Green street at the very tip.
And here's the holo to the design. Kleancolor - Holo pink, Kleancolor - Holo Blue and Kleancolor- Holo green. Since the base of these colors are so clear I didn't sponge the glitter, I just brushed the holo on each color block.











And last up a blurry picture to actually manage to catch some rainbow at the picture.
I really liked this one :)

2 comments:

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.