Saturday, September 1, 2012

Military green stripes with pink rhinestones

More HM nail polishes today, almost wanted to title this post as "Hunt Me Down if you Wanna Pepperoni" but thought it was a bit silly. ;)

I must say I like this nail art, the colors go very well together forming some color combination reminding me of military. It also feels a bit autumn like I think.

HM nail polish - Hunt me down (the green on the sides)
HM nail polish - Wanna Pepperoni (the green with yellow in the middle)
Sure Promise (black lines)
Light pink 1MM rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.