Monday, September 3, 2012

Striped funky french in green, white and black

To day school starts again for me so this post is scheduled (well as usual though). I figure that I wont have as mush time as I had before but I hope it wont affect my blogging. :)

So as I mentioned, this is not what I wore for school, but actually from January this year. It is a striped funky french in green, white and black. I like the stripes but I don't like the look of the tips, they look so straight, even though I think I did it purposely.

Nail polishes:
Paris Memories - 262 (green)
Sure Promise  (white lines)
Sure Promse (thick black lines)
 L.A. Colors Art Deco - Black
 L.A. Colors Art Deco - Green glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.