Monday, November 26, 2012

Tear drop rhinestone flower nail art

For today I have archive nails to show. First I've done a light pink shimmer base and then I've  painted the tips in darker pink and then painted blue zebra stripes. Finally I glued on some teardrop rhinestones forming flowers.


Hope you liked it. It's not my favorite nail art, It's something with the colors which I don't like but can't really place what. :)

Polishes used:
Paris Memories (Light pink shimmer)
Paris Memories (pink)
Color Club Art Club - Bronze
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Dark Blue
Blue tear drop rhinestones
Blue 3MM rhinestones

8 comments:

  1. Cool!
    I get a sort of hippie feeling when I see them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, the flowers have something hippie going on! :D

      Delete
  2. Jag fick också en lite hippie känsla men det är en bra känsla :D jag älskar denna manikyr :)
    kram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jag fick också en lite hippie känsla men det är en bra känsla :D jag älskar denna manikyr :)
    kram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Va kul att du gillade den! Är kul att visa allt möjligt här på bloggen, tänkte inte på hippiekänslan innan, men nu när ni sa det så kändes det självklart. :D

      Delete
  4. Very pretty! I love the zebra tips! I see what you mean of the hippie feeling about the flower, I get that feeling too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grymt snyggt, shit alltså! :)
    Har en tävling på min blogg där du kan vinna ett presentkort värt 200:- hos Go Attention, kika in vettja :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.