Sunday, December 16, 2012

Nail art in black, white and red

Hi! Here I actually have a really old nail art to show, this one I actually wore on Christmas for two years ago (is that even okay for Lela's nail art Sunday!?). Not a very typical Christmas nail art, but I guess it some how matched my dress? Maybe, I can't remember! ;D Anyhow, fun to show since Christmas is coming up!
As you can see it's a very busy nail art many types of rhinestones, Red flower rhinestones on my thumbs, large flower pearl rhinestone on my ring fingers combined with a lot of 1MM red rhinestones and a variety of pearl rhinestones from 1MM-3MM. I also have flat loose glitter, placed one by one in the colors black, red and iridescent translucent white.
Right hand.
 I apologize that the pictures are a bit out of focus and I also think I photoed this the day after and some loose glitter had fell of due to too little top coat.
Left hand.
Polishes used:
China Glaze - White Out
L.A. Color Art Deco - Red
L.A. Color Art Deco - Black
Lots of glitters and rhinestones

13 comments:

  1. Dessa naglarna gillar jag riktigt mycket =D favvon av naglarna är tummen, gillade det streckade =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Jag måste erkänna att jag gillar tummarna bäst också! Ska testa att göra så på alla naglar tror jag :D Har tänkt på det förut och glömt men nu ska det banne mig bli av. :D

      Delete
  2. Lite röriga men väldigt effektfulla:) Och visst är det okej med gamla nailarts, så länge de inte har visats innan så är det helt okej:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jag kan hålla med om att de är röriga, men å andra sidan så kan det vara trevligt ibalnd också! :D Vilken tur, men tänkte att det var bäst att fråga i alla fall.

      Delete
  3. OMG! What a lot of details!!!
    I like them!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! lots of details and lots of work though! :D

      Delete
  4. Riktigt snyggt, gillar att du använder halvpärlor. Såå fina! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! :D Ja, pärl-rhinestones är ju såå snyggt! :D

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.