Monday, December 10, 2012

Package arrived!

And finally they've arrived! Or well, last week but still. ;)
Color Club - Port-folio, China Glaze - Def-defying, China Glaze - Hanging in the balance, China Glaze - Whirled away, China Glaze - Get carried away, China Glaze - It's a trap-eze
And which one did I try first, if not Whirled away! ;)

Another issue, Do any one of you have any problem with blogger? (if you got blogspot) Making a post is painful since editing of the pictures are so hard. If I write text first, which I often do and then adds pictures, the pictures always get on the top of the page above the text and they are very hard to pull down since I want them below my intro text. It doesn't help to put the pictures in first either, that's almost worse. It's time consuming and irritating and annoying. I've actually been thinking of changing blog plat form. Anyhow, can anything be done?

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a lot of beauties!!! :D
    Can't wait to see them swatched!!!

    I have other problems with Blogger but not the one you describes... Right now I can't post from my mobile for instance... It says there's a problem with the pictures but there are the same types of pictures I've always used!! Arrrrgggghhhh....!!! I hate it when things doesn't work as they as supposed to!!! >:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay :D Will do!

      Hm.. I've been thinking if it's my theme which make my problems..or coincidence.. :)
      I hope they'll solve both our porblems!

      Delete
  2. Det där händer mig ibland, kanske en gång på 50 inlägg. Jag gör alltid två blankrader mellan de styckena där jag vill ha bilderna och ställer mig på den under när jag infogar bilderna. När det inte funkar så tar jag bort blankraderna så att allt bara blir ett stycke, sätter dit dem igen och då funkar det. Fast jag kan ju inte begripa varför det beter sig så :p
    Förut fanns det en inställning i stil med "om du får problem med layouten så klicka ur den här rutan" men den verkar vara borta nu med den nya miljön som de hittade på (och som är mycket sämre än den gamla tycker jag)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. För mig händer det sjutton 49 gånger av 50...Och jag brukar också göra så som du säger, det med blankrader men fungerar inte. Det brukar sluta med att jag får ta bort bilderna och lägga in dem igen och sen dra runt, ctrl-x:a texten och klistra in där jag vill ha dem. Sånt strul. Önskar blogger var lite mer layout-vänlig än det är nu, eller iaf hade möjlighet till det OM man vill..Lite mer indesign/powerpoint. "Dra bilden dit/dra texten dit" =done and urtjusigt typ. :P

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.