Saturday, December 15, 2012

Pink, blue and green water marble

Since I wasn't content with the last nail art showing of Def-defying and Hanging in the balance I thought that I show a new nail art with them and one extra polish. I been wanting to do a water marble again for a while and thought that pink, blue and green could be cool together.

The three colors I used was all China Glaze and Hang Ten toes (pink),  Def-defying (green) and Hanging in the balance (blue).
I was aiming to make a chevron/striped pattern to make each nail look similar to each other. I don't think I succeeded fully, but it at least came out almost looking like they where similar. I've watched some youtube videos done by the amazing mysimplelittlepleasure (the goddess of water marble) and she actually said that she had problem making the nails look different from each other. I think I got the opposite problem.. haha :D
Right
Left
Right
Left
I think it came out okay, but I think it came out darker than I wanted.
Hope you liked it!

4 comments:

  1. Sooo coool!!! :D I love them!
    I get a kind of 60s o feeling of them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gelic, I think this is wonderful! I love the colours, the design and the whole look is fantastic! Makes me think of wonderful cirque du soleil suits!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, now when you say it I also picture those colorful body suits! :D

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.