Saturday, December 22, 2012

Snow flake nail art

Hi!
Here I have a nail art snowy and icy to the teeth. ;)

It's basically a diagonal gradient like the BMX nail art I did before, but now with white and blue. Sadly it doesn't show so much after I'd added a coat of Kleancolor - Holo Blue which took away a lot of the gradient.
Even though Kleancolor - Holo Blue is a wimpy holo in it self, I really like how it comes out as a subtle rain bow glitter like here. Almost like snow or ice.
And if no one had already noticed, the snow flakes or snow crystals are the branches in blue.

Above you can see the polishes used for this. The picture of the bottles is sadly very yellow and not that color accurate but at least the nails are, and that's the most important to me.

Polishes used:
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Sky Blue
Kleancolor - Pastel Blue
Kleancolor - White
Kleancolor - Holo Blue

Have you bought all your Christmas gifts yet and prepared everything for Christmas? I bought all mine yesterday..now I must buy wrapping paper.. :)

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! And very wintery! Me like! :D
    I'm all ready actually with my x-mas gifts!
    Just one or two left to wrap ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stämningsfullt och krispigt iskallt.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.