Friday, March 8, 2013

Gradient i brown, neon orange and holo

Congrats women! It's the international women's day today. :)

Nail art as usual and the one I show today is with a brown base with a diagonal gradient sponged with a neon orange polish and then orange holo top coat on top.

 Sadly the sun was no where to be seen so when you look at the photos, think glitter holo à la Kleancolor. ;)
 I liked the combination but I wish I would have photographed it with out the holo too.


Polishes used:
needme PARIS Nail Polish -08 (brown)
Kleancolor - Neon Orange
Kleancolor - Holo Orange

8 comments:

  1. Du har gjort det fint, men jag fastnar inte för färgerna i denna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack, brunt kan vara en svår färg, speciellt när det blir åt orange.

      Delete
  2. Snyggt med diagonal gradient. Spännande när det blir lite annorlunda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, visst är det kul när det är lite annorlunda! :D Ju större variation desto bättre. :)

      Delete
  3. Tack! Kul att du gillade den. Jag gillade att färgkombinationen var lite ovanlig, typ neutralt (brunt) men neon (orange), det blir såna kontraster. Sen hologlitter ovanpå. Fast det var ju synd att jag inte tog kort på manikyren utan holo, den var nästan snyggare då om jag ska vara ärlig.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.