Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sloping funky french with dots and rhinestones

How about some nail art this Tuesday? I think so any how and I'll show you some archive nails.

As you can see it's a sloping light blue shimmer funky french with white dots and rhinestones forming a half or perhaps quarter flower. I liked this nail art and would like to remake it some day with new colors. :)

Polishes used:
Sure Promise (blue)
China Glaze - White Out
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Silver Glitter
1 MM black opaque round rhinestones
pink tear drop rhinestones

2 comments:

  1. Vad fint! Jag gillar hur du har placerat stenarna, som en liten solfjäder :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! :D Ja, jag tänkte på en blomma men solfjäder funkar det också! :D Det är nästan så de rhinestonesen funkar bäst tycker jag. :)

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.