Friday, May 3, 2013

Color Club - Eternal Beauty, swatch

Skimmerskuggan is on vacation but that doesn't stop the "holo friday"! Today I'm showing the drop gorgeous Eternal Beauty from Color Club. It's for sure the brand I would recommend any one buying, the formula and finish are great, drying time is nothing and the rainbows shine in any light and the color is awesome. Can one wish for something more? I've used 1 thick coat for all CC holos so far but I've seen most people using 2. Now let's enjoy rainbows! :)

Sunlight.

Sunlight.

Natural light in shadow.
Above is how the polish looks (almost) without rainbows but I had to fight to get a photo like this because it normally is filled with rainbows. Here we see the "real" color more accurately and in my mind I think it's beautiful like this too.
Sunlight.

Sunlight.

Sunlight.

Flourecent light.
Hope you all will have a nice Friday! :D

22 comments:

  1. Wow, det är sååå snyggt. Älskar lila holos. Vill ha mycket färg, du fick till väldigt fina bilder. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack, denna var snyggare än jag trodde den skulle vara! Är nog favoriten av dem jag prövat hittills bara för den fina färgen. :D

      Delete
  2. Åh, detta är verkligen hur vackert som helst, jag håller med om att man knappast kan önska mer av detta! Snygga bilder har du tagit på det också!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Riktigt fint! Vart kan man köpa såna där lack?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, de finns lite överallt. Men billigast med frakt har jag hittat dem hos head2toe.com som också råkar vara min favosida att beställa lack från. ;) Men de finns också på ebay, transdesign mm. Kollektionen heter Halo Hues och det finns fler fina färger! :D Säg bara till om du behöver hjälp med nått. :)

      Delete
  4. I love this polish so hard! I recently picked it up and I am so glad I did :D Your photo's came out stunning and your so right about the formula and dry time! Yay for liquid rainbows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more! Yay for liquid rainbows! :D :D :D

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Tack! :D Jag gillar den jättemycket och har hunnit bära den flera gånger sen köpet. :)

      Delete
  6. Åh vad vackert!! Å jag som inte ens gillar lila ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, knepigt va? ;) kanske är nyansen av lila i kombination av holo som gör det?! :D

      Delete
  7. Det här är så himla snygg färg och härlig holoeffekt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja verkligen, rekommenderas varmt om man gillar lila holo.

      Delete
  8. Oj vad vackert! Underbar färg! //Sara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ser superhärligt ut! Jag gillar verkligen lila holo...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Åh då hoppas jag att du har denna! Visst finns det andra fina lila holos men denna behövs ju också i samlingen! :)

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.