Thursday, August 15, 2013

Graphical polish folk art nail art

Well, this is the first time in this blog where polish has had the meaning of something coming from Poland, because guess what? here we have my contribution to Where in the world-challenge for no. 5, which is Poland.

When googeling polish folk art, amongst many cool pictures this one below came up. Polish folk art often show paper cut-outs which shows really cool graphical images with birds, trees, patterns etc.
Source
I got inspired and made this nail art. I decided for some bright colors since many other cut-outs had it. I'm not entirely content with the the freehand, I had another vision however it looked kinda cool anyhow.




Above you see four of the six polishes I used. I can't seriously understand why I skipped photographing the pink and the black?

Polishes used:
Kleancolor - TLC
Kleancolor - Pastel Purple
Kleancolor - Mango
Kleancolor - Pastel Blue
Kleancolor - Pastel Pink
Sure Promise (black)

Have you missed a country? Then click on the land below.
1. Australia  

2. Canada
3. Spain
4. Israel

12 comments:

  1. Jisses vad duktigt du är!!!! Otroligt fint!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Kul att du gillade, alltid kul att höra! :P

      Delete
  2. This is such a pretty manicure! I love the color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I liked the color combinations too, it felt so fun and happy :P

      Delete
  3. Oohh! So great, this is a work of art!
    No kiddind, this is freaking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, du är ju otroligt duktig att rita på fri hand!! Imponerad! Såå snyggt! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Jag ritar/målar endel så jag antar att jag haft en hel del övning genom åren. :D

      Delete
  5. Squeal!!!!! I love your skittle and the cute freehand paintings!!!! It looks like embroidery on your nails :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi, a squel too? ;) Now when you say it, it does look like embroidery! I didn't see it until now. :D And thank you! :D

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.