Saturday, October 19, 2013

Kleancolor - Pastel Pink, swatch


I was thinking of what my second post would be, I have a bunch to chose from and it seems that I'll have more pink post prepped that will be showed later this year, I guess. Then I figured that I wanted to show this pastel pink polish from Kleancolor.

I really like all pastels from Kleancolor, and Pastel Pink is one of them and also today's second United In Pink post. Pastel Pink needs two coats to cover and is great for nail art in any kind and is also the base color for the pink pig nail art I showed you earlier during this pink frenzy.

edit: and this seems to be post no. 500. I guess yay for that. :)





Have you tried any of Kleancolor's pastel polishes? Do you like them? What's your favorite brand when talking about pastel polishes?

8 comments:

  1. Mycket fint! Jag tycker de flesta märken är bra på pasteller.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, kanske är det så? Har hört att vissa har haft problem med något märke att det känns "kalkigt och randigt".. haha.. på något vis låter "chalky and streaky", tydligare men du fattar ju. Jag har kleancolors och en del från CG och de har varit riktigt bra. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Tack! Försöker göra dem så "bra" som möjligt, men det är ju en ständig resa mot förbättring. Ljuset är väl största problemet just nu.. :P

      Delete
  3. Tack för din fina kommentar om min textning på naglarna :)!
    Gillade detta lack mkt fin färg!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ingen orsak :) Ja, det är en fin pastellrosa! :)

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.