Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Iron Fist nail art

Woopsie, no post yesterday, had things prepped but time flew by too fast and at the night I was too tired. So let's start by taking a look at no. 25 in the 31dnc, which is inspired by fashion. For this theme I decided to be inspired by fashion I like and this time by a brand called Iron Fist and their high heel shoes. I really liked the result, and I hope you do too. :)







And below my source of inspiration:

Source


Polishes used:
Claudia  - 607
Jordana Pop Art - Black Mark
Jordana Pop Art - Contemporary White
Nordic Cap - NP12

8 comments:

  1. Gelic! it's soooooooooooo awesome!
    now I see what you meant about "half-finished", lol.
    very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D <3
      Yea, to match the shoes some additional things had to be done, even though they worked without too. :D

      Delete
  2. Jag som älskar dödskallar ;) gillar ju så klart denna manikyr väldigt mycket

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, jag tycker också att det är kul med döskallar :D

      Delete
  3. Åhhh, jag har en kollega som hade kunnat betala mycket för att få bära denna manikyren:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. va kul! ;) Bara att skicka hit kollegan.höhö ;)

      Delete
  4. I've never heard of the brand before but I'm so impressed with this nail art *__* Amazing! And these shoes rock!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.