Saturday, May 10, 2014

Hare - Party Palace, swatch

Party Palace has a magenta colored jelly base filled with micro glitter in blue/purple/hot pink(?) and small square matte glitter in red and white. I needed 3 coats for it to cover (even though there probably is some vnl though the glitter hides it pretty well). The drying time was horrible, it dried super slow even with SV and three hours after application I damaged the surface which you'll see in the pictures.. I didn't like wearing this polish (maybe because I got so annoyed about the drying time and I was stressed out?) but I still think the composition is quite unique with the magenta, white and red which make me think of a petri dish with some dangerous bacteria growing.. ;)





What do you think about this polish? :)

12 comments:

  1. Nice color and cool bottle:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Åh vilket sött lack! Älskar de fyrkantiga glittren :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja! Jag äger för få fyrkantsglitterlack dessutom! :D

      Delete
  3. Hi Gelic, I generally love Hare Polishes and Party Palace looks great on you. However such drying times are super annoying and like you, I then get super annoyed wearing them. I cannot remember how the drying time of my last worn Hare was but believe it could not have been that long. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D Yea, I have other Hare polishes which has been normal in drying times so I don't know what went wrong here. However Too bad I got annoyed because it is a quite fun and unique color combo. xx

      Delete
  4. This looks amazing! I love the colour, I love the glitter and I love how it looks on your nails! *faints* :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, how fun! :D Yea, I think I would have appreciated it more if the drying time would have been better. But I'll use it more times and hopefully I'll be able to not scratch it within hours.

      Delete
  5. Träligt med torktiden, annars skulle jag nog gilla det om man tog bort silverskimmret, skimmer har nog aldrig varit en favorit. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mjo, riktigt trist. Jag håller med, shimmer + matta glitter är inget jag uppskattar. Jag gillar när det är helmatt liksom..

      Delete
  6. Cool färg måste jag säga men jag sku få nippran av att vänta så länge på att det torkar, speciellt också om man använder SV :)
    Men jo, snygg färg :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gulligt lack och så härlig med alla dessa starka färger man ser på alla lack nu :) Mindre kul med torktiden, så irriterande när det inte torkar

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.