Thursday, September 25, 2014

Argyle nails in black, red and white

As you might know I have a huge archive of my manicures and now when being in Germany with what it feel like a huge amount of time of doing nothing I feel the urge to get them "edited" (normally cropped/tagged) and ready to get published. Especially since I just recently bought a Canon 550D and it would feel weird to mix new and old photos since I guess that the quality might differ. I have mentioned it several times before but all my photos here are taken with a regular cell phone camera.

This is a nail art I did a year ago. Some time I plan my nail art's before I make them, and sometime the half time result looks so good that I wear it for a day or two before I add the rest of the nail art.This is one of those, the end result you can see HERE. And this is the half time result, which I think look quite fun too. :D







Polishes used:
Claudia  - 607
Jordana Pop Art - Black Mark
Jordana Pop Art - Contemporary White
Nordic Cap - NP12

16 comments:

  1. Your photos are great even if you took them with a cell phone camera!!
    I like the colors of your nail art ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 Me too..red, black and white are always such a perfect color combo :D

      Delete
  2. Riktigt läckert! Du är så duktig och kreativ :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. from cell phone? That hard to believe. the images you post are very good in quality (: I love this mani. Red black and white perfect color combo (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naw.. thank you! <3 I think that the helping key is to take pictures in day light, as much as possible, then they become sharper and color accurate. However I've noticed that my Canon can take great pictures also in somewhat darker evening light, which was impossible before. I've always thought my pictures was way better during summer than winter.XD And thanks! xx

      Delete
  4. Great photos and nice nails! I do like this design :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que unhas maravilhosa arrasou na decoração
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jättesnyggt! Hoppas du trivs i Köln (visst var det Köln?)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, Köln stämmer. Och jo, det rullar på så här långt :)

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.