Monday, October 27, 2014

Claire's - Matte top coat + Black and Pink nail art

I also wanted to show you my Fuck Cancer nail art/Pink ribbon nail art/Black and pink nail art in matte too. However I can't figure out which one like the most though, I like them both because of different reasons. Do you prefer any of them?

As you can see I've used 1 coat of Claire's - Matte top coat, and the effect is semi matte, a pleasant surprise with it is that it doesn't loose its "matteness" after 2 days like some matte top coat does. It doesn't dry as fast as some matte tc does (like seconds) but normal, you can see it goes matte after 20-40 seconds and then allow it to dry for some minutes. I really like it and might get a backup if/when I leave Germany. I still want to find a super matte top coat though with good quality so the search continues.. :)






Think I'll make a round up-post with all the United In Pink Posts I've done during this week. Hold tight ;)

10 comments:

  1. Me ha gustado mucho, un detalle bonito para todas esas personas. Muack

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great nail art! Haha I like the ringer finger ;-) Looks good matte :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D Breast cancer nail art at it's best! ;)

      Delete
  3. Tror faktiskt att det blev ändå snyggare som matt :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack. Jag kan inte bestämma mig riktigt. Jag tycker den rosa färgen är snyggare som matt, ser ut som plast. ^^ men jag tror jag gillade själva nail art'en mer som glansig. :D

      Delete
  4. i love matte nails ! awesome hand made nail art !♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool! both versions are great! and, still, this free hand painted body is the best =)

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.