Saturday, November 22, 2014

W7 - Purple Dazzle, swatch

What about more purple? This time the glittery type. W7 - Purple Dazzle has small purple metallic glitter in a clear base. It can be used as layering but can also be built up to opacity on its own, like below. I haven't made any notes but I suspect this to be 4 coats, and then a couple of coats of tc to make it smooth and glossy. I also have a Green Dazzle and a Pink Dazzle, and I which I had Orange Dazzle from the same collection.




Bought from Fragrancemad.com for something quite cheap, like 2-4 euros per bottle..when it still was possible to ship through the UK that is..*sigh*

11 comments:

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.