Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Color Club - Kismet

More holos from the archive (prepping my NCC nails so I can post them before this month end. lol) and this time Kismet from Color Club's Halo Hues Collection 2013. I have 2 coats on (as usual for this collection) and Kismet is a slightly yellow toned pale green, which shows especially much in the sunlight and shadow shot. Anyhow, I really like this holo, sure I wish it would have been as colorful as Eternal Beauty but we can't have it all, can we? ;)
This is also my contribution to Green Wednesday. ^^

Flourecent light.

Flourecent light.

Flourecent light.

Flourecent light.

Direct sunlight.

Natural light, shadow, no light source.

Flourecent light.
 Bought at head2toebeauty for $8 each.

14 comments:

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.