Monday, February 2, 2015

Holo gradient funky french in blue

Well, I've been going through my archive and found these oldies from 2013 and it's time to show them. I have showed them with snowflakes on before but I think I liked them more like this. For more blue manicures, check out Blue Monday. The rainbows are subtle but I like this. :) What do you think?





Above is shot in flourecent light and below are the ones in natural light, the holo effect is less visble but still there. :)





Polises used:
Catherine Arley - 676 (not included in the picture:()
China Glaze - Sensuous
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Dark Blue
Kleancolor - Neon Aqua
Gabrini Elegant - 352
HM Nail Polish - Enchantress Emma

21 comments:

  1. Tycker också att det var en urtjusig manikyr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for you comment on my blog and your follows. Am now following you via GFC/Bloglovin/G+. Lets stay connected.
    http://www.icynosure.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stunning! Love this so much.

    Following you on GFC. I would love for you to follow me back. :P

    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM, BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are beautiful! Xx Check out my new blog post! I'm in need of some followers, thank you! X http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! :D I'll check your blog out^^

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous gradient, I like the fact is holo and a cool french :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yea, felt pretty happy with the combo^^

      Delete
  6. Hi dear ! I am following you and you can also follow me please :)))
    Kisses...
    http://tasarimkaravani.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear for your follow! I'll check your blog out asap! ^^ xx

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Tack! Ja det påminner lite om slitna jeans ^^

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.