Monday, February 9, 2015

In the rough of coarse!

Oh well, some time I make nail art's which isn't that good. I mean, this could have had potential but at the time I did this (last year?) I didn't have any inspiration so I ended with one green dot per nail on this blue base which make it appropriate for Blue Monday. But what was I thinking? Apparently I wasn't in the mood of taking so many pictures either.  But here you have it anyhow:





And yea, I'm behind answering comments and reading blogs. Sorry about that but I'll get into today^^

Polishes used:
China Glaze - In The Rough

China Glaze - Of Coarse!

22 comments:

  1. however, i like this shade of blue , and sand finish ! it is nice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag tyckte det var en rätt söt manikyr i alla fall :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Fast jag tycker ju att den saknar något XD

      Delete
  3. Härlig blå! Gillar den sandiga strukturen också. Tycker inte den förtjänar ett så lågt betyg från dig. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack, jo jag gillar också strukturen men tycker det ser så ofärdigt ut såsom den är nu :P

      Delete
    2. "Fantomen är hård mot de hårda..." ;)

      Delete
  4. amazing textured polish, this shade is very pretty indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice, I do like both of these textures :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yea I like both colors and this matte texture. Wish I would have done a couple more dots.. ;P

      Delete
  6. Gillar färgen, men har ju lite svårt med gruset:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Det turkosa lacket ser toksnyggt ut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vet inte om du menar den blå eller den gröna just nu, min skärm kanske är knasig förstås. ^^

      Delete
  8. Älskar den blå nyansen... och det ser så gulligt ut med en liten grön prick i mitten :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, jag med! Tack så mycket, var skeptisk till denna. Hade i efterhand velat ha något mer. :)

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.