Thursday, February 19, 2015

Kicks - Moondust, swatch (matte and shiny)

Moondust is dark color shifting glitter texture from Kicks Sugar Lacquer collection from 2013. The glitter is typically teal/green but in certain angles it looks pink. In the bottle it looks even more fantastic shifting from green, teal, blue, purple, pink and all the way to gold... but that's mostly just visible in the bottle. The formula is good and it takes two coats to cover and I don't remember the drying time to be a problem. After I had tried the matte version for awhile I decided to make it shiny so 2-3 coats of tc I managed to get it smooth. (If you apply 2 coats you have to reapply tc the next day or by the evening.)








Bought at Kicks for a "buy 3 pay for 2-deal", which meant I payed about 50SEK (5 euro). The ordinary price was 79SEK (~8 euro).

Do you like this? Do you prefer it shiny/glossy or matte textured?

20 comments:

  1. Oh, wonderful nail polish! I think I prefer it matte, I like the textured polishes when they have some spark on them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I like both versions, but I do like this glowing type of texture.

      Delete
  2. This looks really gorgeous. Reminds of Rimmel Total Eclipse! I really like it matte and I do like it shiny as well - I'm confused lol! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snyggt lack! I flaskan påminner det lite om de kromflagorna som är så poppis nu. Gillar faktiskt båda varianterna, så det beror nog på humöret för dagen vilket jag skulle välja. :) Håller själv på att skriva en recension om ett strukturlack, som jag inte gillar. Måste få till bilder på nåt sätt bara. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mjo, det påminner faktiskt om det i flaskan. Måste in och läsa hos dig. Nu har jag latat till mig och inte hunnit läsa nå bloggar på ett tag.

      Delete
  4. Himla fint, både matt och med överlack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, jag håller med. Det är helt enkelt ett fint lack.

      Delete
  5. I love this dark shade!
    Your nails look stunning!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is stunning! I love it matte but it is so pretty with a top coat! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, yea, it's such a cool polish. Nice the have the option to turn it glossy if one feels like it :P

      Delete
  7. Galet snyggt både med och utan topplack

    ReplyDelete
  8. Håller med, galet snyggt både med och utan top coat :)
    Jag har fallit hårt för lack som har en sandig yta... mina absoluta favoriter är nog de från IsaDora :)
    Måste testa några av dessa från KICKS :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, det är riktigt fina verkligen. Har också ett gäng från isadora som jag gillar. Dock så är jag riktigt pepp för dom helmatta cremestrukturerna och dom har Jordana gjort bäst enligt mig, tätt följd av china glaze.

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.