Sunday, February 22, 2015

NCC presents: Pusheen Cat nail art

Time for my second post for this month for the Nail Challenge Collaborative. The theme is animals as you might has seen in my first post. Just for fun I decided to follow the cartoon style I started by the first post and decided to make the Pusheen cat. If you don't know what the Pusheen cat is, it's an emoticon for fb and I decided to make Pusheen as an accent with a pink balloon. The other nails got a gradient in a bright teal and light gray and then an inverted glitter gradient in b&w on top + a pink pearl rhinestone at the bottom to bring all the colors together in a nice way. Quite happy with this, hope you like it too. :)








Polishes used:
 Ztiz (black creme)
KIKO - 854 (light teal green)
KIKO - 329 (light gray)
La Femme (gray creme)
FACE it (black and white glitter)
Jordana Pop Art - Contemporary White
L.A Colors Art Deco - Baby Pink
2 MM pink pearl rhinestones




32 comments:

  1. Så snyggt! Perfekta färger och glittret till passar verkligen bra.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack så mycket :) Jag blev rätt så nöjd med färgerna :)

      Delete
  2. Åhh sä sött! Jättefint verkligen. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supersöt nail art :D Älskar Pusheenkatten, använder den jämt haha. Du fick till det riktigt bra!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack tack :P haha, jag brukar också använda den :D

      Delete
  4. Ah!! I love Pusheen and I just love your manicure, everything looks amazing, I love your colour choices and Pusheen looks so cute :) You did a really beautiful job! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaah så gullig, Pusheen är bäst! superbra jobbat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Tack så mycket, ja jag gillade färgerna :)

      Delete
  7. Pusheen är så söt! :) Du har fått ihop det bra med gradients och glitter också.

    Söndagskramar! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks amazing Gelic, I really love it :-D <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Men åh, helt underbart med katten ju!<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. everything in this manicure is so perfectly balanced Gelic! I'm amazed at your nail art skills! the cute Pusheen ! the colours, the gradient, the glitter! GENIUS! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg i can't handle this cuteness. This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Härlig nailart, ljuvlig färger

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww how cute is that!
    I just recently discover my love for Pusheen (so late, I know) >///<
    Oh the gradient looks awsome here! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! haha, we all can't be addicted to fb, I guess that's a good thing ;)

      Delete
  14. your nails look very pretty!
    I love this manicure, thanks for sharing!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.