Friday, February 27, 2015

NCC presents: Snoopy and Woodstock nail art

Time for my Animals #3 for this month's theme for the Nail Challenge Collaborative. And this time I actually have two animals to show ;) both a dog which happens to be called Snoopy and a little yellow canary bird called Woodstock.. well, I guess you already guessed it, but it's Peanuts! :) I used a super pale pastel yellow and a mint blue pastel gradient base and also a yellow, blue and white glitter gradient on top for my other nails. Then free handed snoopy and Woodstock with nail polish, dotting tool and fine liner brush as usual. And yea, I'm happy with the result, hope you'll like it too :)







My dominant hand. ^^





Polishes used:
ZTIZ (black creme)
Kleancolor - White
Essence - That's What I Mint!
Essence - Love Is In The Air
Essence - Bee My Honey
Glam Polish - Bee-Do! Bee-Do! Bee-Do!



30 comments:

  1. This is totally awesome! Love it, just love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is so cute and I am a large Snoppy fan :)

    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Men guuud såå gulligt, Snobben är sååå fin. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... och så blev jag så där glad igen! Dina minikonstverk är så härliga! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack Susanne för din fina kommentar, som äntligen fick hoppa fram :) Tur du märkte att den försvunnit. ^^

      Delete
  5. Wow, this is just amazing! I love this manicure, maybe one of my favorites by you now :) I love the glitter and the nail art is perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Fun to hear, these nail art challenges really pushes me to try out new techniques and motives which I otherwise might have not chosen. :)

      Delete
  6. This is such a gorgeous mani, so cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a amazing nailart! Snoopy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kommenterade och det lades in bland kommentarerna och så försvann det. Knepigt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Undersökte. Allt som du kommenterat med din wordpressidentitet blev skräppost hos mig. Såg via mailen att du kommenterade 1.01 PM men nu har jag godkänt dom tre kommentarena och förhoppningsvis så fattar blogger att du inte är skräppost i framtiden. Lustigt att inte din kommentar här nu nyss inte blev skräppost också. Jag fattar inget..

      Delete
    2. Ja, så farlig var väl inte min kommentar att Blogger skulle behöva censurera mig. :P

      Delete
    3. Hahaha, nä långt ifrån !

      Delete
  9. So cute and magnificent freehand skills!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Men gud så fint! Vad duktig du är på att frihanda :) Supersöt manikyr!

    ReplyDelete
  11. fantastiskt snyggt! det här temat var som klippt och skuret för dig!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, jag kände det också! Har varit ett superkul tema för mig :)

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.