Sunday, February 1, 2015

NCC presents: wallpaper - summary

January's theme in the Nail Challenge Collaborative has been wallpaper, and as you might have seen I decided to make each of my four posts dedicated to a certain decade showing different eras of interior design and their wallpaper. I started with the early 21st century, then the 70s, the 50s and last the 30s.


Made each picture "clickable" so you can get to the original post if you like. :)

00s


70s

50s 

30s


I'm not sure as a whole if it's fitting with two gray/yellow/white nail art's for both 50s and 30s, but then again it's not only about the colors, it's also about the pattern. What do you think? Do you have thoughts about the different decades and their colors/patterns etc? And do you have any favorite out of these? :)

22 comments:

  1. They all turned out really amazingly :) I think my favorite are the 70's and 30's. Such a great idea for manicures :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ithi! Fun to hear your favorites. ^^

      Delete
  2. I like them all but number two is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Feels like many people really enjoyed no 2. ^^

      Delete
  3. Great art. Thanks for the inspiration. I have been thinking of doing some nail art.
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC / Bloglovin / G+?
    http://www.icynosure.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and interesting read! Great post. Have an awesome new week! :)

    I follow you via GFC. Hope you can follow me back if you haven't yet. Thanks!

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    [ FACEBOOK / BLOGLOVIN ]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for your comment. I'm already following you ^^

      Delete
  5. I've enjoyed all your wallpaper manis :-D Well done :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shit vilka snygga, sjukt bra jobbat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helt jättebra jobbat.... kan inte välja vilken jag tycker bäst om för de är alla suveräna :D
    Skulle ha kommenterat på alla separata poster men eftersom jag skulle ha sagt typ samma "ÅÅÅH jag ÄLSKAR den här manikyren" på alla så beslöt jag för att bara kommentera här ;)
    Jättehärliga :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha tack XD Kul att höra, det var verkligen kul att göra tapetinspirerade nail arts, och kul att även andra tyckte att det blev bra :)

      Delete
  8. Åh här har det hänt en hel del sen jag var in senast! Sååå snyggt du gjort på bloggen din. Vad kul att inspireras av tapeter, gillar den vita och sen den med blommorna.....sååå snygga! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack Ann--Sofie! Du var inte sen med att märka med tanke på att jag ändrat temat sen dagen innan typ. ^^

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.