Sunday, February 15, 2015

Purple funky french

Well, here I have some pictures I'm not that happy with. This is from 2013 and was when I was in the middle of my thesis project in university. I'd worn these nails for some time before I was able to take the pictures so sadly the pearl rhinestone show some serious wear, the color was pink but the plastic base is showing. However I like the nail art it self, purple and blue and some white glitter.



Polishes and materials used:
Kleancolor - Neon Purple

L.A. Colors Art Deco - Baby Blue
Oopsie Daises - Zeus
2 MM (pink) pearl rhinestones

18 comments:

  1. Häftigt! Glittret är pricken över i:et! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these look really cute and considering you were working hard at the time without being able to take pictures right away I couldn't even tell! It doesn't look too worn :) I love the colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Always bugs me when pictures are taken days after and it isn't as perfect as before. However it could have been worse, some manis I did at that time wasn't even photographed. :/

      Delete
  3. whole design is pretty and doesn't look too worn at all. I love the white glitter on the tips, it looks very interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wasn't going to publish it at first but then I thought "what the heck" and maybe good I did. :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! Lol, I'm still at sunday in my time zone :)

      Delete
  5. Jättefint! Pricken över i med pärlan också, synd bara att den tappade färgen lite men fint i alla fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack så mycket. Ja, nu för tiden har jag också blivit bättre att top coat'a såna pärlor extra mycket när jag vet att jag ska ha manikyren länge. Det visste jag inte då.

      Delete
  6. I really like. It looks really cool. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snyggt! Glittret ser ut som små snöflingor :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.