Friday, February 6, 2015

Rapsodi - 187, swatch

This is a brand I've bought in Crete and I've used if before but I haven't showed this one alone before. The formula is sheer but covered after 3 coats and the finish is glass like. I used Seche Vite as usual which only added to the shine but I didn't find 187 to be especially fast drying and got a bump after a while. The color is a warm middle tone purple even though the pictures are slightly a bit too cold/blue toned on my screen.








Ooh so glossy...^^
Bought in Crete for 1 euro or something like that.

26 comments:

  1. Lovely shade Gelic! it look gorgeous on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I'm a fan of this kind of purples!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luuuuvely colour! <3 Really like the glossy finish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Gelic :3 Love the high shine! Fits your skin tone as well :o

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, i love rapsodi ! this color is amazing , and fits to pyour nails !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yea Rapsodi makes awesome polishes, all I got are great!

      Delete
  6. I love these pictures, your swatches look Always soo great!
    I'd like to try this color myself :)

    Xx Julia ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julia! Yea, this is a beautiful shade!

      Delete
  7. This is a really pretty purple :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definately so glossy :D I love the purple shade :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea me too, and the glossyness only makes it better^^

      Delete
  9. Det såg fint ut! Kul att hitta nya märken på semestern :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja köpte ett gäng och alla Rapsodi jag fick med mig var toppenbra!

      Delete
  10. Vilken härlig lila nyans, riktigt fin

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.