Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentine cartoon nails

Hi! Happy Friday the 13th ;) I'm not superstitious so I don't care and also I have more important stuff to think about, like today's nails, which is cartoon nails with a Valentine touch. I decided for a black base and then made a light pink frame, pink "fake" shine and instead of "shine dots" I freehanded hearts. I'm quite happy with the result, it's cute without being cheesy and feels okay for me even though I'm not a pink person in general. If this is too girly for you still, I did make a less girly valentine nail art this Wednesday if you're looking for inspiration.







Also added a photo with flash to show that the pink polish has some shimmer in it. :)

Polishes used:
ZTIZ
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Baby Pink

17 comments:

  1. Kul variant! Jättefint verkligen. Blir nog inga valentinnaglar för mig i år, har planerat för dåligt :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ah, kan bli så ibland, tiden räcker inte till allt :)

      Delete
  2. Tycker verkligen om detta, superfin rosa nyans dessutom :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack ! :) Ja den är fin, speciellt till svart :)

      Delete
  3. Peferect for valentines :) I stay :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol it's just another day isn't it!

    This is a gorgeous mani, I really like. Simple yet effective and gorgeous :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I think you did a wonderful job while making this nail art creation!

    All the colors match beautiful together :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.