Monday, March 30, 2015

KIKO - 843, swatch

843 is a dark hot pink cerise shimmer polish with purple, almost blue toned shimmer within. Since it's KIKO's round bottle, the brush is of the round flat type which I really like. The formula is fine but sheer. If you have nubs 2 coats would be enough. I have 4 coats on here in a try to hide the VNL, but the 3rd and 4th coat looked pretty much the same, the base color remained the same on the nail bed since the second coat. I'm not a pink lover but this is a color I like, however CG's 2012 neons are still better, because I can't get this one to cover. I discovered after removal that it had stained my nails pretty bad though, so I'm not really recommending this.







Bought in a KIKO store for 1 euro on sale.

16 comments:

  1. Vacker färg, synd att den både täckte dåligt och färgade av sig bara... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mjo, det är ju annars en rosa nyans jag gillar!

      Delete
  2. Lovely colour. Too bad it's so sheer =/
    xoxo, Nyx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea.. and the staning :( Yikes.. suffering still... :(

      Delete
  3. OMG seriously amazingly gorgeous colour Gelic. Love it :-D <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this color I have a couple very similar shades, too bad it stained though :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I also have similar ones. This could have been awesome without the staining ofcourse..

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.