Sunday, March 29, 2015

NCC presents: Versace fashion inspired needle dragging nail art

Time for my fourth manicure with the theme "inspired by fashion" for the Nail Challenge Collaborative. I got inspired of a dress from the Versace show at Paris Fashion Week earlier this year. The dress isn't something I would wear my self, but I figured it would look really cool for a needle dragging design combined with a negative space nail art idea.

Source

I decided to use a nude jelly in beige and a white creme for my needle dragging. (I could have used a clear polish, but a stupid KIKO polish stained my nails so I had to use something more neutralizing so a nude jelly seemed nice and basically the negative space nail art went haywire). I also decided to outline my nails with a white fine liner to create a frame, so the result would look more precise.  I'm quite happy with the result even though it could need some refinement. Let me know what you think! :)







Polishes used:
Sally Hansen - Sweet Tulip
Nordic Cap - NP13
R de L Young - White (nagel designer lack)



16 comments:

  1. this is my favourite technique- lovely design :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yea I love needle dragging too! :D

      Delete
  2. Väldigt fint tolkat och det blev riktigt snyggt!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jätteläckert och klockren inspiration. Det tolkade du bra!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the dress of the inspiration is gorgeous! I think you did a great job transfering it to the nail, the effect is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The dress where like made for needle dragging! XD

      Delete
  5. This is a really nice mani and would go great with the dress :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm very happy with the result :D

      Delete
  6. Superbra tolkning av snygg inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.