Saturday, March 21, 2015

Rival De Loop - 406, swatch

Rival De Loop is an exciting budget brand I've found here in Germany and I've bought and tried a bunch of colors so more to come, but this is the first swatch. 406 is from Rival De Loops basic line of colors and is a black creme with a 8 ML bottle. To my disappointment it wasn't a one-coater, for some reason that has become my standard, it is years since the last time I encountered a black creme which didn't cover in one coat. It wasn't too bad though, I ended up with 2 coats and because it's more jelly like it's very shiny even without tc. The brush is wide, flat, and rounded and easy to work with, the formula was slighly thin and I was close flooding my cuticles several times. It's an okay black creme, but next time I'll buy another one, black creme's just should be one-coaters... Don't you agree?









Bought at Rossman (germany) for 1,2 euro.

12 comments:

  1. Håller med, svarta lack har vi ju sett så många av som täcker på ett lager (såväl budgetlack som dyrare) så där är ju standarden satt litegrann ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yea, it's really glossy, probably because it doesn't have as much pigment as other black.

      Delete
  3. I totally agree! but this one is very glossy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, it reminds me of jelly with that shine. :P

      Delete
  4. Ja man har blivit bortskämd med svarta one-coaters, så man blir lite missnöjd när de inte är det. Men det ser riktigt fint och blankt ut. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja verkligen! 2 lager är ju inte farligt egentligen :P

      Delete
  5. Ser väldigt snyggt ut och du får det alltid så perfekt längst ner mot nagelbanden :) jag får aldrig till det så där snyggt och rundat. det är ju verkligen helt jämnt på dej

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack så mycket! Det är tyvärr(?) seriös övning som ligger bakom, jag försöker också vara extra försiktig när det är väldigt mörka lack som svart eftersom "misstagen" syns extra bra då. Det hjälper ju givetvis om det är bra formula på lacket och en bra platt rundad pensel (hatar runda kantiga) och sen målar jag lååångsamt. :)

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.