Tuesday, June 2, 2015

NCC presents: Spring flower nail art

Something happened, like life and I got behind in NCC and blogging. However, the manicures where done in advance, I just didn't have time to post them, so this is still for the May theme; Spring Flowers. I had an idea of making a pastel blue base, did some saran wrap with white and added matte glitter , then I wanted tiny dandelions. The last part wasn't as successful, it could basically be any yellow flowers. However the outcome feel a bit spring like at least. Not my fav nail art of all time, but here it is:






Polishes used:
Kleancolor - Pastel Teal
Kleancolor - White
Angelica - ?
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Mint Green
Sure Promise (Yellow fine liner polish)


13 comments:

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.