Tuesday, August 4, 2015

NCC presents: watermarble cabochon inspired swirl needle dragging nail art in black and white

August's theme is inspired by jewelery in the Nail Challenge Collaborative. A theme which I've been looking forward too, I really like jeweleries/bijouteries and I like having a nice manicure as well as "jewels" on even though I don't always show them in the photos, I usually take them on after.

My first jewel of choice to be inspired by is a lovely cabochon which my sweet friend Lakobotan made and then gave me with our latest nail swap. The cabochon she gave me is two-sided but I decided to focus on this almost psychedelic black and white water marble side.

Onto the nail art, I'm not the best on water marble, even if I sometime can pull it off. Combined with a lack of time while I did this, I decided to make a needle dragging nail art and I decided for the swirl. I've done a black and white swirl needle dragging nail art before too, but this time I divided the black and white into 4 pieces instead of 2 pieces. I'm really happy for the beautiful jewelery and I think my matching nail art goes well with it, not too literal but still quite matching. :)










Polishes used:
Essence - Black Is Back
Essence - Wild White Ways



16 comments:

  1. Nice! I still trying to figure out some manicures for this theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have some plans already, hopefully you'll come up with some too ;)

      Delete
  2. snyggt!!!verkligen jättesnyggt!!och häftiga ringar!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mani :-D very trippy :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Psychedelic was what I was looking for so I'm happy with this and happy you also saw it :P

      Delete
  4. wow this effect looks so cool on your nails!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sååå otroligt snyggt och klockren tolkning verkligen. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jag har aldrig fått till needledragging men du lyckades ju riktigt bra! Snyggt och imponerande att du lyckades få naglarna så pass lika. Eller ja, även om inte alla är helt lika så bildar de en supersnygg helhet om du förstår hur jag menar:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tackar! Jag tror det är övning och få till rätt mängd lack för att det ska funka. Och jo, förstår vad du menar, de är ju lika nog iaf. :D

      Delete
  7. Jätte snyggt och så fina bilder men kan inte kolla för länge för då blir man ju nästan lite snurrig ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack haha, ja allt är ju snurrigt här så jag förstår ju det :D

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.