Thursday, October 29, 2015

NCC presents: b&w + gray dotted funky french with roses

October has been a quiet month for me. A lot of things to do, some personal issues and nail breakage! The nail breakage took away some motivation and I've only photographed 2-3 mani's so far this month. Anyhow, I still wanted to do the theme for NCC this month, which is funky french ( I have one more ready and then it will be two more  (which I have to create ;)) with shorter nails..

This is actually something I had in my archive and it's not my fav ever, even though the idea has some potential. I like it more today than when I created it. :)








Polishes used:
La Femme (gray)
Kleancolor - White
ZTIZ (black)
Jordana Pop Art - Contemporary White
Jordana Pop Art - Black Mark



14 comments:

  1. I love this! You have a really nice taste and ability! Thanks for sharing.

    There’s a GIVEAWAY in my blog in which there are high chances of winning (not really many partipants), the prize is a JEXSHOP item of your choice.
    Go and see it:
    http://thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com.ar/2015/10/jexshop-giveaway-win-free-item.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is lovely mani.suits to autumn weather
    and nails will grow up, you know that :) have a nice weekend dear gelic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Har saknat dig! Hoppas allt är på banan igen.
    Tycker jättemycket om manikyren, kände redan innan att detta borde vara ett tema som gjort för dig :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack så mycket! Ja, allt är okej, trodde bara att jag skulle ha mer tid till bloggen än det blev + att alla mina naglar bestämde sig för att typ ge upp samtidigt och då blev motivationen lidande. Annars är ju detta ett tema jag gillar. :D

      Delete
  4. I hope you are okay. I did wonder what happened to you.

    Lovely mani, I really like it :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ananka! Everything is fine, thought I would be able to blog/do nails but then time wasn't enough. Also combined with the fact that almost all my nails broke and my painting motivation became a bit meh.. But now I'm back and motivated. :D

      Delete
    2. Great to hear! I know I get a bit meh when my nail breaks and have to cut them! :-)

      Delete
  5. Vilken häftig effekt, super snyggt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Åh vilken fin manikyr! Hoppas naglarna växer ut snabbt igen, känner igen det där med att tappa motivationen lite när de går av... :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Underbar manikyr :)
    vill be om ursäkt att jag inte besökt din blogg på en tid... det har liksom varit lite för mycket på senaste tiden :/
    Börjar bli bättre nu tror jag så förhoppningsvis ska väl allt lösa sig :)
    Hoppas naglarna växer ut snabbt :)
    Mina naglar växer rätt bra nu men de brukar ha en tendens att vilja gå av när jag får dem att växa ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.