Sunday, February 28, 2016

NCC presents: Negative space number nail art in white

Hi, time for my 4th typography inspired nail art for The Nail Challenge Collaborative. :D I knew in advance that this month would be all stamping and I decided that my forth should be numbers instead text. My nails are a bit too long for the number pattern so I quickly compromised and made a gradient to nude and stamped on top and created a negative space. Actually super happy with this one, sometime limitations can create awesome end results. ^^







Polishes used:
China Glaze - Sensuous (yup, the label has disappeared...)
Moyou special white nail polish
Essence - Wild White Ways
Born Pretty Store Image Plate - BP-39 (bought on a sale)

Feel free to use my 10% discount code: NGL91 on Bornprettystore.com


3 comments:

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.