Monday, February 29, 2016

NCC presents: Summary from January and February; collages

I've neglected my summary collage posts from Nail Challenge Collaborative so therefore I'm showing 2 months in a row here. :)


Above is February, the most recent one with the Typography theme. I think my fav here was the white negative space.


Above here are the January theme which was plain and simple, Purple. Here I have much harder to decide a fav, it stands in between my matte cartoon or the stamped gear. ^^

What do you think? Do you see any favorites among these? :)

1 comment:

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.