Saturday, April 16, 2016

Black, white and blue framed glitter gradient

Here is my previous When Colours Collide nail art, the color scheme was black white and blue and I knew I wanted to use my black Kleancolor glitter on a blue-white gradient and decided to frame it and mattify it. I'm happy with the result. :)








Polishes used:
Kleancolor - Beyond Time And Space
Essence - Let's Get Lost (?)
Essence - Today Is Fun Day
Essence - Wild White Ways
Claire's matte top coat
PS Love black fine liner

1 comment:

  1. Jättesnyggt! Gillar hur du ofta (eller kanske snarare ibland men oftare än jag iaf) ramar in dina nagelkreationer. Kan verkligen förhöja looken!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.