Tuesday, April 12, 2016

R de L Young - Chocolicious, swatch

Hi, also wanted to show you the base I used for my Chocolate nail art I showed you last time. I decided to use R de L Young - Chocolicious which is a perfect milk chocolate color. Formula and application is perfect, 2 simple coats. I don't think these photos makes it justice though, it was getting darker and colder (so my hands feel reddish) but just think milk chocolate and you got it! ;)









Bought in Rossman, in Germany on sale. 0,99 euro! Bargain! :D

1 comment:

  1. Som jag sade på IG, jag ÄLSKAR den här färgen :)
    Så murrig och fin på samma gång :)
    Ser faktiskt ut som smält mjölkchoklad :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.